With many of the same features and benefits of the 3500, the 470mm throat width of the 4500 is ideal for ‘2-up’ A3 brochure/report cover work or A2 Posters and Pop- Ups. The ability to laminate signs, display materials and posters up to A2 brings pouch lamination even closer to the Graphics profession opening up an entire new sphere of application opportunities.
Features and Benefits
- Digital display with 9 speed settings
- Gives users pre-set modes for popular applications
- Finger-tip control over speed and temperature settings for accurate media-pouch compatibility
- Hot Roller Heating Technology for a better lamination result
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Speed control: variable speed max 800 mm/min to min 160 mm/min
- Temperature: 5 pre-set settings to adjust temperature for each application: a. 0°: b. 80°: c. 110°: d. 130°: e. 150°
- Reverse Mode: Anti-jam function to solve any misfeeding problems
- 470mm Throat width
- Gives full A2 Lamination possibilities.
- Weight-24.5 (kg)
- Period of Warranty: 2 years